Tuesday, May 15, 2007
A prayer of mine
I believe that God, you make me manifested bcoz of many reasons..
I know that i manifested bcoz i wanna be free from a certain bondage that i'm under..
I believe that God, you release me from it..
Although it's gonna be a tough road ahead, but i know that you will be there by my side always
Guiding and showing me the right way
I've decided that as long as i have the will to do it,
Nothing can stop me
Even satan cannot do anything go stop me
It's my will
God cant touch it den what more satan who has no rights at all
So God, be by my side always
One day without feeling ur presence is like living hell to me
Stay by my side always
I know that you are always by my side
Your Presence Secures me during days when i was down
during the times when i was down and lonely
Your presence just brings warmth to my soul
Hold me tight in your arms
Never let me go
I want to spend my eternity with you
You who is my Abba Father or Daddy God