Wednesday, April 04, 2007
When i picked up my guitar just now and sing songs of praises and worship to you.. One thing i really know that there is a God out there.. A God who listens to me when i cry for him.. A God who comes and comfort me at the lowest point of my life..
I started playing this song and tears of comfort and with ease flow down my cheeks.. I felt so assured in His presence that every thing is so gonna be alright..
Ths song is called "MY HEALER"
Verse 1
LOVE STRONGER THAN THE FEARS BEFORE ME
HUNG ON THE CROSS AND SET ME FREE
MERCY ENDURES THROUGH ALL MY FRAILTY
BLOOD THAT WAS SHED FOR ME TO LIVE
Bridge
RAIN DOWN YOUR POWER
SAVIOUR I NEED YOU NEAR
Chorus
MY JESUS, I CALL YOUR NAME
YOU'RE BROKEN FOR ALL MY PAIN
MY HEALER YOU'VE TOUCHED MY SOUL
BY YOUR STRIPES, I'M WHOLE AGAIN
AND I PLACE ALL MY TRUST IN YOU
AND I PLACE ALL MY HOPE IN YOU
Verse 2
RIVER OF LIFE THAT RUNS IN HEAVEN
FLOW FROM YOUR THRONE INTO THIS PLACE
HEALING WILL FLOW THROUGH ALL THE NATIONS
AND ALL WILL KNOW YOUR SAVING GRACE
The lyrics really touched my heart and it encouraged me in the current situation that i am going through currently.. Thank God for his love and his presence.. Hallelujah..