Friday, February 16, 2007

PAIN
by Benjamin Tan

It was such a pain for me
Right inside that heart of mine
Sending you that sms
Was really a pain in my heart
It was so pain that it bled
You made it bled on valentines day
You made it bled today

But i wonder the reason why it bled
The cause of it
The cause is because i made that mistake
That causes our awakwardness is all because of it

But to tell you the truth,
I regret telling you those things
Telling you caused all these problems
Problems that let to further problems today
Althought you told me that everything is Okay
But i still feel lost and i need time to chill out
Chill from the world
Chill from my CCA
Chill from my friends
And lastly, Chill from you

I regret, I regret, I regret
For everything that happened from Valentines Day
Everything that happen ystd
Everything that happened Today
And For sending that sms to you

Sometimes i wish that I can go back to valentines day
And not to mention anything about it
I still dont understand the reason why everyone say it's gd for me to say
but in my heart, i truly dont understand and regretted it

Oh dear god of mine,
Hear the prayer of mine
Heal the pain that's deep in me
Stitch up the wound that's in my heart

-End-

To all the friends of mine...
Jerome, Wei li, Aaron, Juli, Minyi and Audrina
Tks for you help and support in this tough time of mine

Regards..
Benben


Profile
glen koh
welcome to [blah blah blah]'s site! here you can find lots of other blah blah things! BLAH! (:

Tagboard





Credits
glenboyy for layout and codings
aetherealityfor brushes
and img credits