Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Day by Day as the days go by,
My hatred and distrust towards you all grew more and more
Whenever i step into that classroom,
I really hope that school end quickly and i can go to the sports leaders room or go for training
Because you all bring terror to me
When you have something that you can benefit from me,
You all come close to me
But when i'm someone who is not of your benefit,
You all just go and leave me to one side an all alone
You all do things for your own sake and not for the others
I'm so sick and tired by that FCUK UP attitude of you all
The sight of entering that class of yours makes me sick
So sick that i just wanna puke whenever i enter there
I'm so sick and tired of accepting of all of your requests
So sick that i wanna give up and reject you all all the time
But i can't,
Because i treat u all a part of my family
People who i love and whom i trust
But by seeing that that stupid attitude of you all,
I'm just soo tired that i I wanna give up
You all will never understand what it means by being true friends
And what is it like without them in you class
You all may dont like my anti-socialness
But have you all ever wonder the reason why i dont feel like talking to you all
You all never know what's the meaning of lonely
I tried to get close to you all but you all avoid me
I'm so sick
Sick and tired of that class
You all may be wondering what happened to that Benjamin whom you all have known last yr
The socialble and very hyper one
But What makes his mysteriousness now???
The answer is simple
You all will never understand how i feel
NEVER
You all will never understand what it is like to have no true friends in you class
I used to have but that so call "true friend" of mine left me
Ever since that "true friend" of mine got into a relationship
I feel like that "true friend" of mine ignoring me
Find me irritating
When we talk, you are always talking about that stead of yours
There is no true conversation within us at all
I despise that attitude and thinking of yours
It makes me sick
I make a promise to you all today
That if i have a girlfriend,
I'll never abandoned the friends of mine around me