Thursday, July 27, 2006
today..
EVERYONE OF YOU JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE.. ALL OF YOU ARE HYPOCRITES.. NONE OF YOU ALL IS REALToday after school, there was sports leader meeting.. Mas and i handled all the logistics while Wei Ting and Juli conducted the briefing.. Den today after the meeting, wei li got me, wei ting, mas and juli to stay back to chit chat..
Wei li was sharing his story about how bad he was in the past and how he changed to be someone better and even be the vice president.. It was rather encouraging..
Throughout this talking session, wei li told me something that really sucks.. I feel that everyone who heard this will surely hate it as well.. Wei Li told me that something really make me so sad and disappointed that i kept very quiet the rest of the day.. He told me about that there are times when i have to be higher than the others and there have to be times where we can be at the same level as the others.. this one i really agree to it.. But his nxt part was the one that make me feel rather disturb.. He told me that people approached him and told him that if i become one of the presidents of the sports leader council, they will quit being a sports leader.. i was like so shocked lor.. I was like what the hell lor..
I almost cried when hearing this.. Now i'm having thoughts in my head..
Since so many people hate me, den i will change.. but to talk like this behind my back, i wont forgive them.. got problem with me, just tell me personally, i wont be angry one.. But if i found out who talk bout me behind my back, i will see them one time beat them up one time.. teach them how to SHUT THEIR TRAP.. SCREW THEM LAH!!!!!!!!Since so many people dont like me as a committee of the sports leader council, fine!
The most is i quit from the committee or even quit sports leader.. one more me or less one of me does not make any difference.. Tmr i'll hand in my resignation letter to wei li or yong jian..
but my last wish now is to finish the notice boards in the sports leaders room.. thinking bout it now makes me sad and i really wanna cry out now.. On my way back on the bus, i was hearing my mp3, den the song untitled by simple plan came.. the chorus really describe the situation that i'm in now.. It goes like this..Chorus:
How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I really wanna scream out now.. I'm really sick of this life that i have.. I'm so lost and i got no where to run bcoz of my mistakes tat i've made.. My last resort is to quit.. I think after i quit, most people will be happy, opening champagne and even putting fireworks... I dont mind..
Just wanna say that i'm really sorry to
Yong Jian
Wei Li
Wan Er
Mas
Syamirah
Wei Ting
Mr Ang
and lastly Ms Chow
Sorry for the trouble.. Work hard guys..