Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hi ppl.. i'm here to blog again.. after alot of consideration and thinking and even after a nap.. i've decided NOT TO QUIT.. The reason is practically a few things..

Firstly, if i were to quit just like that over stupid reasons i'm sure that Yong Jian, Wan Er, Wei Li, Mr ang, Ms Chow, Syamirah, Wei Ting and Mas will be very disappointed in me.. I dont think that by me quitting will solve the problem.. Just by quitting like that over this reason, All those stated above will think that i give up easily.. Even God will think so that i'm a quitter.. I was wondering where was the old me who is always determined and agressive and someone who will not quit easily or over stupid reason.. I still need to find myself back..

Secondly, I really wanna thank Pei Qing for knocking sense in me.. She really encouraged me alot.. She said that for her, alot of ppl also dislike her.. she say that she try to change.. nvm.. i saved the entire text from her..

Here is it..

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
like me.... like yr like many ppl dislike me... i TRY my best to change, i nv said they don hate me le... but i knw, my effort pay off, when frez tht dislike me tell me thing like actually i don hate u le... u will feel great...

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
if u just quit like tht u r proving those who dislike u... tht ya i m a failure.... i cant take those comment...

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
PROVE to them tht u can change PROVE to them tht u had change... if u just walk off like this... u r really... a failure...

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
sry if izzit is like insulting but i never,... i m trying to share my thinking and my experinece... i also fail be4... but i m on the process of standing up...

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
ben... don quit... don give up...

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
even if u fail.... AT LEAST u TRY be4 !

~!@#$*()_ PQ _)(*&^@!~ i m here to announce that i had CHANGED my instrument to ERHU... says:
U GET IT ?!

I just wanna let Pei Qing Know that i get it.. I will try and not give up.. make this like a promise for me to you.. i wont give up.. I wanna thank MY cell group who was there to encourage me..

I also wanna extent my apologies to Margaret.. I just wanna say that i'm very sorry for slamming the phone down on you..


Profile
glen koh
welcome to [blah blah blah]'s site! here you can find lots of other blah blah things! BLAH! (:

Tagboard





Credits
glenboyy for layout and codings
aetherealityfor brushes
and img credits